Lets become siblings!

BarbieSweetHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I recently started anew in SL and I've been looking for friends and/or siblings (brothers, sisters, twins).

My favourite activities in SL are chatting, exploring, taking pics, shopping, gift hunting and some more and In RL I like listinening to music, watching J- and K-movies/dramas, reading, travelling and so on.

I wish to meet people around my time zone (RLT +2; SLT +10) and my age (18-30 y.o.). Looking forward to hear from you!

Snapshot_037 - Copy.png

Hello there,

Whilst I wouldn't go out and make a sibling out of a stranger off the bat, I'm in SLT+9 and we're considering expanding out family. Feel free to prod me in-world if you'd like to chat and see where things go; I'm always happy to make new friends.

• Like 1

SL plus 3, so not in your exact time zone but I get online at unusual times so it might work out. We should get together and see if we fit as sisters. Of maybe we can be sisters despite the fact that we do not fit, Like me and my RL sisters.

• Like 1

If you are looking for family I will say Orwar is good people. :)

I'm not a member of his family, but I did recently make a friend of him. So, there's that.

I'd be happy to be your friend, if you'd like to toss me an IM sometime. I am on CST but I keep really random hours, so my actual timezone doesn't seem to make much difference. Most of my SL people on very opposite time tables from me tend to be who fills my friends list. xD

• Thanks 1

Hello ,

I'm also looking for friends to hangout and to share ideas with . ( About me ) I'm Asian and Norweigan ( Biracial ) 21 years old . I love anime , all ff series , fashion , modern technology and photography.

Feel free to message me on SL world . Maybe we can take some pictures together or share ideas , hobbies.

Looking forward to meet you! 

Take care ? ? ? 

Hey there! I too love gift hunting, shopping, and taking photos. I just recently started a fashion blog. My time has been pretty consumed with that but it's lonely. Looking for friends/ sisters. I"m SL +2 but i too get on at odd hours. Looking for people to chat and shop with and maybe I'll recruit you for some blog photos ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.