Good Omega skins

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Decided to get the alt a Utilizator Normie Bento head ($L500 !!!).  Next problem, all her skins are Maitreya or LeLutka, the best one is L'Etre.  But L'Etre, and most every other skin maker I have experience of, don't make Omega head skins (just Catwa, LeLutka, and Catwa, oh, and did I mention Catwa too).  Tried an MP search for 'Omega Skin' which showed up a few, but nothing I liked much.   I want something cute, not hyper-glam, ideally with freckles and a mole or two.

Where do I start?

On 07 December 2017 at 10:35 PM, anna2358 said:

Where do I start?

Your FIRST stop is Lumae, because right now, Lumi is having a blowout December sale (ends end of the month), ALL skins are 100 L$, all include appliers for most major bodies, and omega, the 2017 range (the Eirtae skins for example) include appliers for the big brand heads as well as omega.

Almost all the skins include system avatar skins for the unmeshed and partly meshed as well, there are even free elf ears included in many or available as freebie boxes on the floor, along with appliers for the major brands of mesh elf ears.

Most human skins come in a choice of 8 tones, and theres a good selection of fantasy skins, from ghostly pale vampires through fae, elementals, and demons, to Drow.

You wont have problems with your Normie, an aquaintance just got one and shes using Lumae skins, they work fine on Normie.

Edit: Lumae skins are INWORLD ONLY.

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 1

Just to follow-up everyone's good advice.  She got some Lumae skins.  For the 1500l$ some people want for a very indifferent skin, she could buy the Lumae store.....

Pink Fuel seems only to have Logo, which are Omega, but I'm not sure of the issues.  I'll try sugar garden, when I have time.

But the Lumae Eirtae is great.  And has freckles.

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.