WHERE do you remove you land donation to group

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

WELL OF COURSE SHE FOUND IT RIGHT WHEN  I PUBLISHED THIS.

It is in the GROUP LAND TAB in the VIEWER now!

Trying to help a friend and going around in circles.  Wiki and forums just say that you need to take back your land donation to the group but not WHERE or how.

I remember looking at a page long ago where you could donate TO a group in your back end, but I don't see that any longer and there isn't a place where you set your tier that you want to pay for taking away that donation.

She doesn't want to LEAVE the group, just take back her donation.

Need some help on this :D. Thanks.   CHANGING land donated to "0" in this form and then saving does no good. That is because it is just a guide for tier costs. So there MUST be another place where you make those changes.

image.thumb.png.a352ea39c0b1ef256831a0815e1f695c.png

Edited by Chic Aeon

The instructions below are written for Firestorm. Other viewers may be slightly different but should give you a good idea.

To check your tier donation go to World>Show Owned land

image.png.1932d0c7b7f63916a3e34522fc491c2b.png

To remove a donation to a group:

1. Open the group's profile (you can also double click a group name from the above screen to go to the group's profile)
  2. Click the "Land and L$" tag.
  3. Change the value in "Your Contribution" to 0 (or the value you want) and click save.

image.png.7a05f757ea69556c797459feee738ceb.png

EDIT: WELL OF COURSE I READ THAT SHE FOUND IT RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS!

Edited by Hintswen Guardian

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

not only "now" i think, to be honest i can't remember ever been able to do it at the web, was it really?

the land use table on the accountpage only gives a overview and (pre)calculation what happens when you want a higher tier level.

If you don't have enough tier to donate, the update in the group profile will fail.

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

WELL OF COURSE SHE FOUND IT RIGHT WHEN  I PUBLISHED THIS.

Trying to help a friend and going around in circles.  Wiki and forums just say that you need to take back your land donation to the group but not WHERE or how.

I remember looking at a page long ago where you could donate TO a group in your back end, but I don't see that any longer and there isn't a place where you set your tier that you want to pay for taking away that donation.

She doesn't want to LEAVE the group, just take back her donation.

Need some help on this :D. Thanks.   CHANGING land donated to "0" in this form and then saving does no good. That is because it is just a guide for tier costs. So there MUST be another place where you make those changes.

image.thumb.png.a352ea39c0b1ef256831a0815e1f695c.png

Confusing dialog - where it says "You can acquire up to square meters without additional land use fees." 

Maybe it is supposed to have a "number" between the words "to" and "square meters"? (sorry, old browser wouldn't let me shut off BOLD).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.