Mesh body classic avatar head issue

Jameson2001

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok purchased a Altamura Bento "Dante" mesh skin.  Trying to use the skin with my classic Zeus skin avatar head.  Is this possible?  I seem to keep the zeus skin look when I wear the Bento skin.  So, my question is it even possible to have the new skin with the classic avatar head?  Thanks for any help!

3 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Ok purchased a Altamura Bento "Dante" mesh skin.  Trying to use the skin with my classic Zeus skin avatar head.  Is this possible?  I seem to keep the zeus skin look when I wear the Bento skin.  So, my question is it even possible to have the new skin with the classic avatar head?  Thanks for any help!

no thats not possible, standard/classic avatars don't use appliers, but need the standard skin (wearable, not applier)

If you want to match that, you ór have to use the body coloring system, ór buy, if available, a new standard skin with a fitting applier for the body.

• Like 1

Some, but not many skin makers include a standard texture skin along with appliers. THAT is what you actually need. If not, you can find a stylish collar (or maybe you are into that anyway and that would be handy LOL) to cover the seam. If you are happy with your current system head and skin, the your best bet is to color your body skin as close as you can get it to your head. You will NEVER be able to match perfectly.  Hence a preponderance of mesh head LOL cause some of us really hate that seam.  

Even with the system and applier pack, you will likely have some sort of seam as legacy mesh (your head) and body meshes reflect light differently -- at least that is what seems to be happening. 

Good luck. Know that thousands of folks have tread in your steps :D.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.