Second life kids

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a little virtual kid that follows you around? that you can dress up and etc? Im intersted in something like that for mermaids, but i dont want to turn into a kid just have a little rp family thing. any help in finding this because i dont have a clue on where to start on second life kids.

You could start an RP family. There are lots of people on the forums, in the role play or the lifestyles and relationships sub-forums, asking for people to be their kids. You could also create another account and set them up as your kid. There's a new thing called Animesh which will possibly allow us to create programmable people. It may take a while before that happens though. 

Edited by Bree Giffen

You can get a alt, dress it up, then set it up as a bot to follow you around.

It would require a bit of scripting, but something like a text viewer with LSL command plugins would let you tell it to teleport where you teleport, and to stay near you.

Just be sure to mark it as a bot if you do this. LL doesn't like unmarked bots roaming around as they skewer the traffic results.

Get someone to RP as your kid, cause real kids dont always do what you want, and it is a lot more interesting if your SL kid does the same thing. I did this, and while he is often a royal pain in the backside, there is no one in SL who means more to me, a lot like my real kids.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 4:04 PM, Chaser Zaks said:

You can get a alt, dress it up, then set it up as a bot to follow you around.

It would require a bit of scripting, but something like a text viewer with LSL command plugins would let you tell it to teleport where you teleport, and to stay near you.

Just be sure to mark it as a bot if you do this. LL doesn't like unmarked bots roaming around as they skewer the traffic results.

I've used alts as both pets and children. When I could afford it, I made them into bots since my pc can't handle having two viewers running simultaneously. With huds like the Yuus Nuu, you can teleport them and have them follow you everywhere. You can also change their outfits remotely - and if you want them to have needs like real children, you can just set them up with an interactive hud like Cherubs Care, Life2 or Lifestyle. I have a friend who is planning on doing this with the new Zooby child avatars that are coming out later this month.

You can also set up waypoints to have them move around independently and interact with objects and people (i.e., have them play with toys and interact with family members). 

Edited by Sadvhi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.