Introduction

MattNight84

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome Matt :-)

The fastest way to get into Circulation is to use Search to find in world counterparts to things you like to do and then join those groups. Clubbing helps, as long as you're willing to initiate conversation yourself - my experience is that half of SL logs on and then waits for someone else to break the ice :-)

These forums are a good place to network too, hang out here for a while and participate and pretty soon you'll have all kind of interesting people to talk to here, and in SL.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

my experience is that half of SL logs on and then waits for someone else to break the ice :-)

I think she overestimates the number of people who actually start conversations? And at least half of those who start conversations start the with the words "Let's have sex". So if you actually act like a decent human being you will go far, just be prepared for those who will interpret your reaching out as just a more subtle way of saying "let's have saw", do not get discouraged when people are suspicious of you.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

Hello :)

I'm Matt and I am a SL newbie.  I just joined this month and kind of addicted already, lol.  Where do you guys meet friends?  Where are all the cool people?   haha

Hey Matt! I'm really new too, and I got addicted too, haha. Feel free to add me in-game, I'm not cool though D:

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I think she overestimates the number of people who actually start conversations? And at least half of those who start conversations start the with the words "Let's have sex". So if you actually act like a decent human being you will go far, just be prepared for those who will interpret your reaching out as just a more subtle way of saying "let's have saw", do not get discouraged when people are suspicious of you.

Let's have saw.

Edited by GettingAddicted
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.