Abandoned Land support ticket

CaraMcLean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there, I stumbled on some abandoned land that I would kill for, I followed the information from here:  LINK

And, well, I emptied my linden home and abandoned it because it would be easy to setup another if they wont let me buy it but I'm really hoping they allow it, I'm just standing by it, waiting, does anyone know how long it might take for a response?   Cause, kinda want to get decorating over here...  :x 

9 answers to this question

Abandoned land -- except for a few exceptions -- needs to come up for AUCTION (the plots show up violet on the map during the time the auction is going on) in order for you to bid on the parcel.  How long that will take is difficult to say. Since you seemingly don't have a claim on the land (as listed in that article) then you will just have to wait. If you already put in a request for that land to come up at auction then you have done what you need to do.  You might of course NOT win the land at auction or it might get more expensive that you want to spend.  

So you can be homeless, rent, or get another linden home.  Hopefully you understand that you have to BUY that land, it isn't a trading of your Linden home. If the land is larger then 512 you will have tier to pay. 

I have only put a ticket in twice for abandoned land and both times it was up for auction within 48 hours. I was not informed when it when up, I just kept checking the auction list. Once it is up I think it lasts for 2 days.  Hope you are able to get it!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bratty Slade said:

I have only put a ticket in twice for abandoned land and both times it was up for auction within 48 hours. I was not informed when it when up, I just kept checking the auction list. Once it is up I think it lasts for 2 days.  Hope you are able to get it!

Wow!! Wish I had tried that before I got my mainland region.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.