Classic avatar alpha problem

indogamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have  a classic avatar , it looks fine in its default cloths  but when i try to change the cloth and shoes etc  they appear  torn,

there are white  patches all over them , whats actually happening  is that  avatar is  taking only one alpha at a time ,  so if i wear alpha

provided with new shoes , shoes appear correctly  but then t -shirt alpha detaches automatically , and t shirt appears torn , if i  wear t shirt

alpha the shoes alpha  detaches  and shoes appear torn , i have  also tried  wearing the alpha provided with default suit  still it does not helps .

Regards

When you want to wear more than one alpha layer, you need to right-click and select 'Add' from inventory, instead of either double-clicking to wear, or right-clicking and selecting 'Wear'. You can wear up to five alpha layers, so that's the way to do it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

Yes and it gets even worse if you ever go to mesh, Today I went to pick up a cup of coffee and my head came off.

I blame those fancy designer cups, edges like razors, try drinking tea from a proper old school mug...

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.