Demon Teenager

Doombot14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, I am trying to make my avatar look more human. Currently I am using a Venus m3 head with a Kemono body. It looks ok but my friends said i need a more human look. 

I currently have a Lelutka head and the Maitreya body. Unfortunately though I am having a trouble finding a demon skin for the combination. So that's why I am here. 

My ideal goal is to have a teenage demon girl. I really like the red skin, but I am open to other colors also. I would love if I could please get some advice.  Thanks :)

4 minutes ago, Doombot14 said:

Hey everyone, I am trying to make my avatar look more human. Currently I am using a Venus m3 head with a Kemono body. It looks ok but my friends said i need a more human look.

I currently have a Lelutka head and the Maitreya body. Unfortunately though I am having a trouble finding a demon skin for the combination. So that's why I am here.

My ideal goal is to have a teenage demon girl. I really like the red skin, but I am open to other colors also. I would love if I could please get some advice.  Thanks :)

Lumae do fantasy skins, and their skins come with appliers for Maitreya and Lelutka, AND they currently have a sale, till 31st June where their 2015 skins are 100 L$ per fat pack, and the 2017 skins are half price...

590cb3f4c58f7_UpontheBuildPlatform.thumb.png.a3b966dc3418c811f56310311d9bb6d9.png

• Like 1

Prevention is the key. teach them not to be a demon when they are toddlers and you have a weight advantage.

Edited by Talligurl
cursed by auto correct
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

All you need is patience and a little time away from them,.  Like 7 years.  Come back when they are 20 and it all works out!

With mine, the boys were a pain from about 10 yrs old until about 22-25; the girl only from roughly 12-13 until about 17-18.

• Like 2

I got the Lumae skin, and the creator was very professional. I've been working on putting the new avatar together which I will share pictures of. Hopefully by tonight I will take them to get edited. Thanks again for the help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.