You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there Second Life!

I'm Ovoy, (pronounced "oh-voygh") which is obviously not my real name, but its also not the username i usually use. I'm weirdly trying to remain anonymous on SL or at least keep it separate from my main social media stuff. I don't really know why, but if we get to know eachother I'm sure I will come around to revealing my social media accounts!

I joined SL mainly to Rp I think, but that doesnt mean I dont also want to have a normal conversation!

Anyways, I'm terrible at introducing myself so here is the info I put on my profile!

?Ovoy - 19 - female - canadian?

I'm an illustration student in Canada who joined SL to meet new people, make friends, and occassionally rp! I am a furry, with my fursona sometimes being a Kaiju monster, sometimes being a cat! I'm not sure what else to say about myself. If you're that curious about me feel free to message me!

❤likes❤

Summer, autumn, ghosts, paranormal, drawing, painting, reading, fantasy, history in general, animals, reptiles, swimming, plants, succulents, cacti, watermelon, cherries, chicken, tacos, cheeseburgers, fries, pizza, peanut butter ice cream, vodka, coolers, travelling, camping, thunderstorms, seattle seahawks, video games, folk indie, punk indie, singing, watching netflix, and lots of other stuff!

?dislikes?

Winter and spring (thanks to seasonal depression syndrome, which is especially bad in spring!), my sharty mental illnesses, nazis, neonazis, trump (not trump supporters! you can support who you want, but i dont have to like it :P), radical feminism, radical conservativsm/the alt-right,  bugs, snow/being cold, and lots of other stuff I can't remember! 

So thats me! Tell me about yourselves!

We have a lot of similar likes and dislikes, except that I like Winter, but I am in Florida so my Winter isn't like your Winter. Send me an IM sometime, right now my SL schedule is all messed up so I have no idea when i will be on next but we could hang out sometime and explore something. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.