Limit sell linden dollar

mecticus Bonetto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Nobody here can help you with that, mecticus. This is a user-helping-other-users forum. To contact Linden Lab directly, you need to open a support case.

I don't think they can help you with this one though. If I remember correctly, the minimum amount you can sell is 2500 Lindens or something like that. 1000 Lindens is less than four US dollars after all.

• Like 1

Your trading limits increase automatically after you have bought L$ on the LindeX for the first time.  If you buy at least L$700 to activate your account's clock, your sell limit will increase to (I believe) $300 after 8 days.  You may submit a support case to request a change in your limits at any time, but Linden Lab will usually insist that you meet the automatic time limits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mecticus Bonetto said:

I would to sell 1000 linden dollar otherwise i lost it but i've a limit and i'm not allowed to sell.

Can you please remove the limit?

Thanks

erm... sell 1000 linden dollars ... save yourself the trouble. Thats less than 4 usd, you can't transfer that to paypal/skrill

The limit to send to paypal/skrill is 10 usd net ... after deducting the fees.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

erm... sell 1000 linden dollars ... save yourself the trouble. Thats less than 4 usd, you can't transfer that to paypal/skrill

The limit to send to paypal/skrill is 10 usd net ... after deducting the fees.

Woops, I was wrong there. That 2500-or-so (10 dollars) limit doesn't apply until you try to withdraw the money. The lowest L$ sell amount is the equivalent of 2.50 USD so 1000 Lindens should be within that.

1000 L$ worth of US dollars can still be used as partial payment for premium membership or land tier of course. Is that what you try to do?

In anycase, what you can do is sell the Lindens a little bit at a time until your limit has been increased. The fee is always the same anyway so it won't make any difference in the long run, it just takes a bit longer before you've sold it all.

Btw, with the current exchange rate, you should place a limited offer at 252 LL$/dollar. Anything higher is just a waste of Lindens, anything lower means you'll have to wait a while before you get a buyer. The rate seems to be going down slowly at the moment but it'll probably take a week or two before 251 offers start selling.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.