Yuna Ovis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello!

I recently used the exchange method of buying lindens but canceled the order.

Do I get a refund, as I payed through credit card and I got the transaction from paypal.

But cancaled it so I won't get my lindens and want to keep my mony for normal buying.

7 answers to this question

You won't get a refund, but your money remains in your account with SL.  You can do anything you wish with it.  You may place a new LindeX order for L$, or buy items in Marketplace or in world, or pay your land fees to Linden Lab, or issue a credit transfer request and have the money sent to your PayPal or Skrill account.  To see where your money is, open your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account (or just click the Second Life "hand" at the top of this page) and look in your Transaction History.

• Like 1

What?  No, of course you didn't lose any money.  As I just explained, the money is in your own account.  Just look and see.  You can use it for anything you want, including sending it back to your PayPal or Skrill account.  The only thing you "lost" was the transfer fee for sending money to your SL account in the first place.

Look here, Yuna...

https://secondlife.com/my/account

You should see two lines in your "Linden Dollar Summary" the first is your L$ balance and the second is your US$ balance. The money that was extracted from your PayPal account to fund your cancelled L$ purchase should be sitting in your US$ balance.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

11 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Look here, Yuna...

https://secondlife.com/my/account

You should see two lines in your "Linden Dollar Summary" the first is your L$ balance and the second is your US$ balance. The money that was extracted from your PayPal account to fund your cancelled L$ purchase should be sitting in your US$ balance.

OH now I see where you meant it set! Alrighty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.