Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
MariahVanMatre

How can my sister send me money on here?

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
56 minutes ago, MariahVanMatre said:

Is there a way my sister can send me L $ ?  I am new.

she can if she is inworld. Has to open your profile, or right click your avatar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I volunteer myself as a test guinea pig. She can open my profile and send money to me. Then I'll tell her if it worked, so she'll know that it's safe to send money to you :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
44 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

I volunteer myself as a test guinea pig. She can open my profile and send money to me. Then I'll tell her if it worked, so she'll know that it's safe to send money to you :D

Can the rest of you send you test money also? I'm worried that if I don't test my money, it won't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can the rest of you send you test money also? I'm worried that if I don't test my money, it won't work.

i would love to, but used all mine to test at Phil ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Alwin Alcott said:
34 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can the rest of you send you test money also? I'm worried that if I don't test my money, it won't work.

i would love to, but used all mine to test at Phil ...

Awesome! I assume Phil will send it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Awesome! I assume Phil will send it back.

i think he didn't receive it.. im a bit worried now :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...