You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok, so i have switched to mesh body for a bit now and need just that finishing touch. the head. i use Slink body, hands, and feet, just missing a mesh head. I do have the Jackson mesh head but I didn't quite like it like i thought i would. 

what look I'm looking for. well, a better version of my current head currently. I don't want it to change too much I just want it to better. I messed with the current shape of the head im using (not mesh) and it kinda looked funky ever since. I want to change that. (I'll leave a pic of what it looks like.) I want it to match the face and skin tone more or less. I could care less about the eyes. also if it can like it to work with the current hair in the picture or some hairs similar to my current one that can work with this new mesh head.

pls if you can really like the help

Snapshot_001.png

I think you should try the Adam mesh head from Absolut creation!

I can post a wall of text here and talk about it in detail, or just link to Ms. Singhs excellent video. It is a long video, you can watch it from the start or jump to 12 minutes, where she start to edit the facial features. The things I notice first is that your mouth is placed low, your chin is a bit pointy and this will you edit so the head will look as you want it. You can make it look totally different from the way Ms. Singh styled her head.

You have bought the Jackson head, that is static and don't respond to the sliders. Catwa has another mesh head, Daniel, that respond to the face sliders. Only the newer mesh heads has this feature. Always look for "Bento" when you buy heads and hands.

So you can demo the Daniel mesh head, but I look at your face without mesh, and I think, Adam will suit you better. Pick up a demo of that head.

You might want to pay attention to face appliers when purchasing a head, what appliers will work with what head. I am currently wearing Catwa Justin Bento, with an applier from L'etre (some of their appliers only work with Signature Giani  and some with Catwa).

There are a wide variety of of stores out there ( on Marketplace you can put 'Skin Applier for Face Applier in your search fields ) for male face appliers that include Omega appliers which offer additional details such as different eye brows, facial hairs, makeup hightlights , hair bases teeth lips, etc.

I also own the default Aesthetic Enzo and Smith heads from Niramyth, but they are limited in hair bases to a degree. Also Nivaro, which has face appliers through use of Omega. And heads by Labyrinth. Modulus also offers mesh head appliers for brows , beard bases and hair bases.

Edited by Hunter Stern

well, generally speaking male stuff is not advertised as well as female content, so it's always good to research and take note if there is a good abundance. In some cases the heads and/or bodies can be very limited as well. The more options the better I always say. I honestly cringe when I see a guy who has gone to the trouble of buying a mesh body and head and yes they look very nice, and them simply slaps on the default content that is provided thus ensuring the clone phenomena we often see.

10 hours ago, exzackly said:

ok so i think i agree that Adam will be the best fit for me (about to try the demo) but as for appliers there are some many i dont know where or how to start besides putting in Adam applier

The store that sell the Adam mesh head, also have different skins. Start to demo there. Nivaro has goodlooking faces, Avenge har special, more unique faces.

I could start to talk about how you can buy any skin with an Omega applier if you buy an Omega relay. But from your posts, I think you don't have to make things more difficult now. So try these three stores and see if you like the skins first. If you can't find a skin that you like, then we must start to talk about you getting an Omega relay.

exzackly, one thing i like about the face you have on now is it has subtle pore highlights in the details. Pores as a detail can help make a head not look so plastic too. Also you don't have to buy a whole face.You can go with the base Adam, and I'm sure if will come Brows/no Brows (I could be wrong?) , and a variety of face hairs or clean cut. either way you have a lot of options after the initial purchase.

Edited by Hunter Stern

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.