eşya

jrbarbaros

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, jrbarbaros said:

When I drop some new items I bought, it gives me the error I painted with red.I added pictures

do not drop is the message... REZZ it ( drag from your inventory on the land)

dropping is a very bad choice to get items inworld, it might get lost or end up in your lost and found folder.

if you are not allowed to rezz somewhere it's because people don't like littering and garbage from others on their land, find a spot where it's possible or a sandbox.

Can you try asking your question in a different way?  I don't understand what you mean about "knitting accessories" or about "dividing your inventory and creating it in world".  Exactly what error message are you receiving?  What does it say?  If English is not your native language, maybe it would be easier for you to write in your own language.  We can try to translate.

Are you wearing or adding the item to yourself and then trying to drop it?  Or dragging the item from your inventory and dropping it on yourself? 

Have you tried dragging the item directly from your inventory to a spot on the ground?  The error message seems to imply that you have worn or attached the jeep to yourself somehow.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.