How best to promote my Park

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a park area in SL which over the years I've really enjoyed building.  I've got a gallery, cafe area, and lots of pretty hangout areas. Thing is,  I'd really like to see more people coming to visit it and enjoy the space, rather than just me, but am not sure what to do to achieve that. I'm not really good at self promotion:( Does anyone have any good ideas (yes, I've tried classified ads - is too expensive if you want to be seen at the top of the list)?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ultron/13/251/71 if you are interested in checking it out and sending your feedback (would be appreciated).

• Like 1

Well, No. I don't expect people to go visit my park just because I made a post. I only put the link in case anyone wants to have  a helpful look to give any feedback in case there are any thoughts maybe on why I don't get much traffic. I'm hoping some people may reply sincerely to give some advice as to how I can promote my park now and in the future. 

Boy some people are soooo cynical. 

• Like 2

Put the map link in your forum sig. I saw the setting in this newfangled forum but now I can't find it. Put the links in your profile here and in SL. Put some pretty park pics in your profile.

People like getting free stuff. Maybe put some nice free tchotkes around the park for people to collect as they walk around. If you do that, be sure to mention it in your profile.

Also, find new resident areas and chat with them, give out a notecard of places to visit  and put your park link there, or just show them how teleports work. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.