I paid $3.46 for Lidens, and I haven't recieved them yet.

LignigCheeser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I suspect that you didn't BUY L$ at all, but OFFERED to buy them with a Limit Buy order.  Please read https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Buying-and-selling-Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107#Section_.1.2  very carefully.  If that's not what you did, the fact that you had a $2 charge makes me wonder if your payment method was refused.  You weren't trying to use a prepaid credit card or a debit card, I hope?  Those are not allowed.  You will get a refund, but it will take a few days.

If you have a non-technical question, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

Aha!  So Alwin noticed something that I had only guessed.  Your order failed because you have not registered a payment method with Linden Lab.  You apparently tried, but the card was refused.  As I guessed earlier, that accounts for the charge that you incurred (you must have actually tried that card twice).  Please note:

This is not an actual charge, but an authorization that we request from your credit card company.

Once the authorization is received, which confirms the account is valid, we then rescind the authorization.

At no time is the US$1.00 actually charged, though the authorization may appear on a credit card statement as such. The amount may show as "pending" or "authorized" for a few days, but then will drop off the account entirely.

That is standard business practice for many U.S. companies.  Try again, but use only an approved credit card or a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  See https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037 .  Please also note, as I said earlier, that you may not use a prepaid card of any kind or a debit card.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.