my Aeros **bleep** Axiom is showing up on other peoples screen in the wrong position but no on my screen

hottrodder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Well, now, that's got to be a little embarrassing.  That sort of thing doesn't happen often, thank goodness. 

I wonder if your viewer needs to be updated. The latest standard and Firestorm viewers are now enabled for Bento, but some of the other third-party viewers like Singularity are not.  If you are using attachments that expect some of the new Bento attachment points but are not using an up-to-date viewer, they could screw up.  Try installing the current Linden Lab viewer.

• Like 2

The "groin" attachment point is a new attachment point added in the last few months. Some older viewers haven't been updated with the new attachment points so they'll display attachments on one of the new points at another location. You'll have fewer problems if it's attached to the "pelvis" attachment point.

• Like 3

It's not your viewer, it's the other people's.  They're not using Bento-enabled viewers and therefore see things attached to the new Groin attachment point as being in the wrong place.

Tell 'em to update to the latest Firestorm or Linden Lab viewer!

But you can fix the problem on your end as well, if you detach the item and reattach it to the Pelvis attachment point.  You'll need to do some editing to get it back in position.

But what are you doing wearing that out in public anyway?  Unless you are on a nude beach, you should not attach your dangly bits, not even if you make it invisible.  People can still see you're wearing it, if they care to check.  I am here to tell you that a lot of girls who see that will assume you have only one thing in mind.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.