Is there a way for multiple people to see viewer content without deeding to land or group?

GrinderWheelwright

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Comment to Rolig's answer: do not use shared media on the ground on a mainand parcel or on a private sim unless you own the whole sim. Shared media is heard for up to 100 m around, across parcel borders and a cross sim borders and the only way other people can block it is by switching media off completely in their viewers.

• Like 1

I don't understand what you mean when you say "I have a mainland Parcel that does not allow me to deed a TV to land or group."   The parcel settings can't possibly have anything to do with the transfer permissions on your TV.   

If you own both the land and the TV, then I can't see why you need to deed the TV to a  group.   If, however, the land is group-owned, then yes, I see why you need to deed whatever object changes the land's media stream to a group, but usually no-transfer TV sets and things come with a separate transferrable device that you can deed to  the group and use to change the media stream that way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.