Any rock or metal band?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are a lot of tribute-type bands, if this is what you were meaning.  I'm in the group that promotes SL's Def Leppard, who hold regular events, and also give notification of other tribute bands.  Van Halen and suchlike. Click on my profile, look on groups list, if this interests you.  I'm not currently logged in, so cannot advise what to look for using the Search facility.

Tribute concerts are all the rage right now, its a great platform for bringing a favorite band to life in SL. We work in an entertainment platform called "Rising Star Entertainment" and we have done some great metal bands. We also can do any band anyone requests, this includes a professionally cut and produced sounding show, avatars built to match the actual band members, instruments as true to the RL ones as possible, and stage design.  Professionally done lighting, sound, and quality, as many of our members have been involved in band production, NY, Vagas, etc, and i think our shows prove it..if your interested IM me in world, and we can advise you of any open dates :)

kinda Fallen wrote:

Tribute concerts are all the rage right now, its a great platform for bringing a favorite band to life in SL. We work in an entertainment platform called "Rising Star Entertainment" and we have done some great metal bands. We also can do any band anyone requests, this includes a professionally cut and produced sounding show, avatars built to match the actual band members, instruments as true to the RL ones as possible, and stage design.  Professionally done lighting, sound, and quality, as many of our members have been involved in band production, NY, Vagas, etc, and i think our shows prove it..if your interested IM me in world, and we can advise you of any open dates
:)

Yeah, that's nice and all but I can bittorrent all the songs too.  Why should I pay someone else to pirate off of other artists?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.