I'm purple !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I have had problem for over one week now, people look at my avatar and say I am purple, my skin. To me when I look everything is normal, my skin is light colour.

I have changed skins many time but still the same, I have cleared all caches and removed everthing from my avatar, have also done character test, still purple.

I made second account and put both avatars together, to me they both look fine, everything is normal, when I ask people if my second avatar is purple they say no, it is normal, but stil my main avatar is purple.

I dont understand why the problem is only with Heidi and not my second avatar,even though I have changed everything and removed everything.

I am using Firestorm viewer but I think it is not a viewer fault as one avatar is normal.

Please help a poor little purple girl  !!!

Thanks guys I aprecaite your help,  I just stripped off and went to skinny dip, shouted out a question...is my skin purple ? hahaha, all the answers came back with a no !

So I'm guessing its a problem with other people not seeing me correctly due to their systems ?  it did happen at social island so maybe some noobs are struggling to see correctly.

If it were their systems only a few would have seen you as purple, not as many as you say. 

It's your avatar complexity.  In other words what you are wearing other than when you aren't skinny dipping.  If you wear a lot of things that have high details, lots of polygons (some mesh), and 1024 textures, etc. it is a lot for the system to render and causes everyone lag.  You don't have to stop wearing everything, but just be judicious about what and how much you wear of that kind of thing.

See that link Freya gave you about it and look at the tutorial and knowledge base article.

Whirly Fizzle wrote:

Sounds like your friends are seeing your avatar as a "JellyDoll".

This thread explains what's going on:

JellyDoll might soon be a trademarked brand of colourful condom. A vibrant sheath for parts of one's body. Although the firm will also be making vibrantly coloured jelly love dolls.

https://trademarks.justia.com/870/68/jellydoll-87068374.html

Callum Meriman wrote:

JellyDoll might soon be a trademarked brand of colourful condom. A vibrant sheath for parts of one's body. Although the firm will also be making vibrantly coloured jelly love dolls.

haha (at myself) I read vibrating instead of vibrant!!!

But to your post...will that mean we will have to stop using the term JellyDoll if the name is trademarked? 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.