Sign in to follow this  
Rocomo Wozniak

can't log in 2:28 pm SLT July 15, 2016. Is there a known problem. I tried with 2 different viewers

Question

6 answers to this question

Whenever you have a question like this, remember to check the Grid Status Blog first:

Unscheduled Login Maintenance

by LindenStatus Linden on ‎07-15-2016 02:31 PM

[Posted 2:30 PM PDT, 15 July 2016] We are performing an unscheduled maintenance to our login systems. Some residents may have difficulty logging during this time. Please keep an eye on this blog for further details.

Try logging in to a different region, or just be patient.  Take the dog for a walk, read a book, call your mother .........

Thanks Brenda. Just in mitigation and so we don't look too stupid, :matte-motes-dead: that entry wasn't up when we posted here or when we were trying to log in as it's been going o nfor a while.

Hey guys, don't worry...

Even here in Europe, not able to log on back... Wtf... And the best thing is that I was with my SL mate. She'll be mad at me when I'll get back on...

Anyway, let's cross our fingers that problem could be solved as fast as possible

Het :)