Sign in to follow this  
ri13

help

Question

9 answers to this question

i lost it a bit now i think... you ask for a viewer on a phone, but don't have one yet?.. than it is very easy, on the webpage that Rolig gave you, you see a tab "requirements" ..thats what your phone has meet, or be better.

Keep in mind you need a pretty hight use of your internetconnection... that might cost quite some money. Or lumya won't be able to run.

i have a wifi connection and dont know if i buy Huawei Y3II will lumiya work?

As we said before, they only way to find out is to try it. However, take note that Linden Lab neither supports nor recommends wireless connections. You may have no problem at all, but ANY wifi connection is potentially vulnerable to signal loss or interference. We have absolutely no way of knowing whether the phone you are considering is good or not.

The Lumiya app works best on multi-processing smart phones like the Motorola Moto X & G series. I have used it on both of these classes of Smart Phones and it works incredibly well. These phones have quad-core processing on them and a high end GPU for superior graphics rendering.

just a little addition... if you'r going to buy a phone just for running lumya... get a tablet... the screen is much larger, will give a better sl experience