Harrasment

Belannadreadlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

can someone  destroy your sl world if you muted them? i had a guy that threaten to do that to me if i didnt have sex with him.

i was on a nude beach,,swiming,,and just setting on a lounger. when he came up to me and said i was hot,,and for me to give him my LM to my place she we can have sex. i told him he had the wrong idea,,that i was only there to swim and relax only. i asked him nicly to please move,that he was Blocking my light,,he said only if i took his **bleep** in my mouth. i said no. then he threaten to distroy my world if i didnt. that is when i told him he was sick. and blocked him. of all the time i have been to a nude beach. No one has Ever treated me with such disrepect. 

4 answers to this question

Rolig's advice is good, but Linden Lab probably won't do too much to the jerk.  He only spoke to you, after all.  The best response to a person like that is just the one you used - Mute him.

And no, he can't "destroy your world."  If he decides to invest the time needed, he could become a highly annoying stalker, but most likely he was just trying to unsettle you.

Besides muting him and reporting him to LL, I would report the incident to the owner or manager of the nude beach.  Most venues will ban rude or annoying people.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.