Why was I banned from the Second Life Flickr page?

AlizeKristal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recieved this message from Flickr today: I need an explanation please

Flickr HQ

Subject:

You have been banned from the Second Life Official Group

Hi -

You have been banned from the Second Life Official group. You will not be able to rejoin this group unless a group administrator removes the ban.

Note: This message has been sent to you by FlickHQ on behalf of Second Life Official. If you want further clarification about the reason behind you being banned, you'll need to follow up with someone from the group, because FlickrHQ has no say in an individual Group's administration.

Here's a link to Second Life Official.

I've read everyone's answers but I can't contact an admin because its not displayed who they are and as for the rules, I cannot see what I did not adhere to.  I sent pics of myself (not nude) in different Sims in SL.  In the descriptions, I put the information of what I was wearing in case anyone was curious but that is all.  How do I find the admin?

4 answers to this question

Maybe you didn't follow the...

Group Rules

By submitting your photos or other materials (the “Submissions”) to the Second Life Official Flickr feed of Linden Research, Inc. (the “Company”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:

You agree to participate in the Company’s Photo of the Day program (the “Program”). As a participant of the Program, you hereby grant to the Company a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and cost-free right and license to use, distribute, or sublicense (through multiple levels), and otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your Submissions, for the purposes of marketing, promotion, and/or outreach for and about the Second Life virtual world.

This group is not for advertising. Advertisements will be removed.

Nudity is not allowed.

Spamming this group is not allowed.

If you violate any of the terms set forth herein, Company may remove your content and/or ban your account.
Company may use any Submissions shared with the Second Life Official Flickr feed in accordance with the terms set forth above. If you disagree with a specific use of your Submission, please remove your Submissions from the feed and contact the Company at ipteam@lindenlab.com.

If you do not agree to the terms above, please do not submit your photos to this feed.

Additional Info

• Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
  • Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
  • Accepted safety levels: Safe
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.