New here! :-)

DaniSantez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, Dani

If you want to make friends in SL, go into SL & start meeting people there. Most people in SL never come to the forums. I also suspect some people on the forums don't go inworld much, but prefer to be trolls here instead. Think of anything that interests you, then use the inworld Search to find places and groups that match those interests. Explore, say hello to people, and ask for help when you need it. Second Life is a big place that can seem very confusing & overwhelming at times, but if you're polite and friendly, you'll find other people will be polite and friendly too. Good Luck & have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Dani and welcome to SL!

I do agree with above that actually going to SL and visit places, meeting people and just being open and see where things go is really the best you can do :-D It's always intimidating at first, but the vast majority of people are here because they want to socialize and are eager to include you in whatever if you show interest.

Just remember that most people are naturally shy of strangers, which goes both ways.. you meeting them the first time and them meeting you the first time.. people aren't always sure how to act or what to say, but they rarely mean any offence by their awkward behavior ^^

You can hit me up in-game as well if you have any silly newbie questions or so ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I love the friendships I made at Studs County as a straight female just looking for friends. It is a gay/bisexual sim open to all with well-mannered cowboys. (Human avatars only.) It is light role-play sim with gender specific jobs or create own job and background story for approval. They have great events and contests. I get competitive with the bull-riding contests :) Studs County is currently hoping to attract more females. Feel free to job on in and take a tour.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.