I forgot my wedding day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I mean, I simply don't remember the date. We never celebrated it, but this year we maybe feel like celebrating it and don't remember when it was.

Is there a way to figure out when I got married? Like the calling cards show a date in properties.

(I didn't keep the email, it's years ago.)

Thanks for your help!

If it was years ago, and neither one of you can remember, I would suggest the two of you choose a new date.  You could even do a recommittment of vows on the new date, to give the new date more significance.   :)

(Sorry I don't have a technical answer, but perhaps someone else will come along who does have more technical information about the storage - or no storage - of the partnership date. )

All of your inventory items have an "Acquired" date telling when you first added them to your inventory. You can see this date by right-clicking the item and selecting "Properties." If there are any objects you or your partner got because of the wedding you may be able to narrow things down considerably by checking the "Acquired" dates, especially if you remember what day of the week it was.

There is a little gotcha to this acquired date we discovered last week:

select some items in one folder, use "cut", then paste them into another folder.

The moved items now all have the date of the paste operation in them as the date acquired. It screwed the person's  primitive version-control-during-build method totally, as the items are now longer shown descending from most recent to earliest.

Did she also forget it or it was just you?

I would check my textures and Photo album first, if any of you took any snapshot, or received one from your friends, its there. Then I would try to remember did we got married all alone or we had some friends there? Where was it, who was there, maybe people who were there remember it. 

There is also a chance that you or she had bought something from the marketplace, and you can check all your bought items there. 

Good luck and let us know:) 

Gulmar Wizenheim wrote:

I mean, I simply don't remember the date. We never celebrated it, but this year we maybe feel like celebrating it and don't remember when it was.

Is there a way to figure out when I got married? Like the calling cards show a date in properties.

(I didn't keep the email, it's years ago.)

Thanks for your help!

Wait, she doesn't remember? Well if that isn't a sure fire clue she is a G.I.R.L. I don't know what is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.