Sign in to follow this  
TrulyDivin3

How do i make my butt bigger?

Question

Most people I know want to make theirs smaller, but you should be able to increase your butt size quite a bit with your Appearance sliders.  If that's still not enough, I guess I'd try searching Marketplace with something like "butt applier NOT Demo" to see what happens.

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

Most people I know want to make theirs smaller, but you should be able to increase your butt size quite a bit with your Appearance sliders.  If that's still not enough, I guess I'd try searching Marketplace with something like "butt applier NOT Demo" to see what happens.

• Like 2

Go to marketplace and use "fat ass" as your search words.  That'll bring up options that will leave you avi unable to fit through anything smaller than a garage door, if that's what you're looking for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a way old thread.  But, these days, you have plenty of options.  First, try right clicking your avatar and choose Appearance/Edit My Shape.  Hips and butt are controlled primarily with the Legs tab.

If that doesn't give you the Brazilian butt you crave, look into mesh avatar bodies.  There are several models for those who prefer a more curvaceous look.  For reviews, see http://meshbodyaddicts.com/ and https://strawberrysingh.com/