Sign in to follow this  
MitchDelladan1

SL charged twice for my wedding, please reimburse urgent $10 ! (23 and 24jun)

Question

4 answers to this question

There's no system charge for weddings.  If you want to have one, you pay other residents for the cake and flowers and the band.  LL doesn't charge anything.  The only relevant fee is the L$10 fee -- that's about 4 cents US, not $10 -- for partnering, and you don't need to pay that if you just want to have a friendly ceremony and tell people that you are married.  It's all role play, after all.

• Like 2

If you mean you sent a partnership request to someone and were charged twice, call Billing at one of the numbers below.  Have your Transaction History details handy.

Don't tell your fiancee though.  I expect anyone I marry to spend at least 200 times that amount on a ring.  No one wants to marry a miser.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

i think you mean L$ ?... you sure you want to go after that? the electicity you use for typing the message costs nearly the double of that value....