How to get male chest physics....

Burper Tilling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When editing body physics on a male avatar, breast physics are disabled, so you can only have a wobbly belly or butt. However for those of us guys like myself who carry a lot of extra weight, a bit of bounce in the man-boob department might be no bad thing.  

I have now discovered that this is possible and quite effective on my very short, very fat body.  

Here's how to get breast (or chest) physics if you're male.  Make sure the physics you're 'wearing' is modifiable or make your own..  

1)  Go into shape mode and temporarily change your gender from male to female.  You might look very odd but it's only temporary!

2)  Now edit physics and you'll see that breast physics are enabled.  So you can adjust them to suit, then save.

3)  Back into appearance mode and return your gender to male.  You'll notice your chest still wobbles even though you're male.  

Maybe this is common knowledge but I've never seen it before and discovered it while playing around.   

Zsigmond Alcott wrote:

For the first time in my SL I am speechless other than to ask why? why? why?
WHY??????????

GOOD LORD! :matte-motes-agape:

Are you effing kidding me?  You've been in SL for what... nine or so years and have never been left speechless by the rampant, inane, stupidity/insanity on pretty much consistent display?  If this is truly the very first time you've become so disturbed by this sort of ridiculousness, I must commend you for your wherewithal.

...Dres

Burper Tilling wrote:

Zsigmond Alcott wrote:

For the first time in my SL I am speechless other than to ask why? why? why?
WHY??????????

GOOD LORD! :matte-motes-agape:

The same reason as why some people like to reply in very big letters:    . . . . . .

BECAUSE  I  CAN !!!!!!!!

Exclamation marks omg2.png

:smileywink:  :smileyvery-happy:   :matte-motes-asleep:

And finally here's some small text for everybody to rest their eyes on. :matte-motes-asleep-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.