Sign in to follow this  
ayumiskye01

Cant put down boxes on Sandbox island says region is full

Question

A region is normally limited to 15,000 prims. If, for example, 14,995 prims were already rezzed and you tried to rez 6 prims, you would get that message.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

A region is normally limited to 15,000 prims. If, for example, 14,995 prims were already rezzed and you tried to rez 6 prims, you would get that message.

• Like 1

Yup, the region is full.  As others have said, there is a finite limit to the number of prims that can be present on a sim.  The sandbox had already had its allotment rezzed.

I won't publicly give up my favorite sandboxes.  You will have to find your own :P

A good idea is to search for sandboxes, and then scroll through a few pages until you find some of the smaller, less used ones.  Just skip the first few pages of the search results.  You will eventually be able to find a quiet little corner where you can rez a few boxes or fiddle with something small.

I've used some of my favorite spots for years and met some of my best friends there.