NEED MORE CONFERENCE options ....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

soo god damn done with being auto joined into some **bleep**ed up pedophiles conference everyday 

reported 25+ accounts now for age play not that anything will ocme of it

groups need the ability to disable conferences made with group member list or the ability to charge L$ to make them upwards of 1000 or more

or in options need an ability to auto decline random conferences and only accept them from people on the friend list 

Splatulated wrote:

soo god damn done with being auto joined into some **bleep**ed up pedophiles conference everyday 

groups need the ability to disable conferences made with group member list or the ability to charge L$ to make them upwards of 1000 or more

or in options need an ability to auto decline random conferences and only accept them from people on the friend list 

Or maybe you need to ask the owner/manager(s) of the group to monitor group chat and boot the perve every time OR you could stop receiving group chat OR you could just get the hell out of that group, after filing AR's at will about the perve.

I don't think we need more options. I just think you need to exercise some of the options you already have.

don't you think it's a bit strange you are still in those groups?... and are you sure there is nothing that activated this so called pedophile(s) to start chats?

In my whole sl life i never heared this, even on my child alts, i never had any sexual harrasment. You must have a wrong choice for joining groups.

Next to that it won't be the first time some buggers encourage pedo's for fun, and as soon they respond they start yelling and report them for being perverts ( what they are) but the ones triggering it aren't much better. This might happen in your groups too... leave them would be best solution in my opnion.

I've been in SL for many, many years now and I can count how many times I've run across an actual, reportable pedophile inworld on one hand with at least one digit to spare.  As I've previously suggested to you here, within this very forum, you might want to consider reevaluating the types of groups you join and friends you make in SL in order to better avoid such nonsense.

...Dres

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Or maybe you need to ask the owner/manager(s) of the group to monitor group chat and boot the perve every time OR you could stop receiving group chat OR you could just get the hell out of that group, after filing AR's at will about the perve.

I don't think we need more options. I just think you need to exercise some of the options you already have.

why would i bow down to what that perv wants , they got banned from the group are pissed off and are trying to make everyone abandon it because of it thats what trolls do

if you have nothing else to do than stick in sick groups and report others please go on, but don't ask for advice here ?

SL is for relaxing and fun and all other things you can't enjoy or realize in RL, please stay in those groups it will keep others free to enjoy SL while you fight windmills like Don Quixote

Alwin Alcott wrote:

if you have nothing else to do than stick in sick groups and report others please go on, but don't ask for advice here ?

SL is for relaxing and fun and all other things you can't enjoy or realize in RL, please stay in those groups it will keep others free to enjoy SL while you fight windmills like Don Quixote

its not a sick group its a decent group with 1 sick member that keeps making alts

Splatulated wrote:

The group owner should be able to stop the alts by making the group joinable by invitation only instead of being public.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

The group owner should be able to stop the alts by making the group joinable by invitation only instead of being public.

they dont want to do that because it might push new mebers away

and whats to stop the guy from getting an alt in or already haveing an alt in and just adding his other alts in himself 

Conferencing an IM is separate from group IM. All someone needs is your name to add you to a conference. You believe that they're getting that from a group membership list, so what you actually want is for that group to hide group membership lists. I don't know think that's currently possible, but it's something you could request from LL. Good luck with that.

Even if this was available, it's shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. If this person has IMd you, he has your name in his IM logs. He doesn't have to look in a group membership list to IM you again, either individually or in conference. I could add you to a conference IM right now without ever looking at your groups.

As to auto-blocking conference IMs: it wouldn't be impossible to add this feature. I'm not sure how useful it would be, though. You could still be IM'd individually, and if someone wants to bug you they'll just do that. Unless you block all IMs, which you can already do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.