Where does I gets singularity viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

yuss thats the place to gets it

Hey iri, you must be pleased there's someone in the forums now with whom you should be able to communicate effectively.

i am pleased. i am also pleased that for at least the 4th time now on this forum you are being chivalrous. You will get there one day you know. Just have to keep trying ok. And on that day I will post a pic of cake for you. And a pic of a kitten

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

i am pleased. i am also pleased that for at least the 4th time now on this forum you are being chivalrous.

I think you are confusing chivalry with sarcasm.

The latter being wasted on the uncomprehending.

i always find it a little bit strange when people think they have to explain when they are being sarcastic

irihapeti wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

i am pleased. i am also pleased that for at least the 4th time now on this forum you are being chivalrous.

i always find it a little bit strange when people think they have to explain when they are being sarcastic

It's all in the context; although some people are so dim that even when you explain it they don't get it.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

It's all in the context; although some people are so dim that even when you explain it they don't get it.

i am also pleased  and very supportive of your need to be free. Like be free to explain yourself as often as you need. Just so that after you explain your explanation then you will be content and happy. Is my duty. To bring happiness to explainers who are not happy with their first explanation

irihapeti wrote:

Just so that after you explain your explanation then you will be content and happy. Is my duty. To bring happiness to explainers who are not happy with their first explanation

You don't need to explain why you are here in such detail; just say you ride the short bus.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.