Rating problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I go on the market palce, it defaults to the adult setting, there for showing pictures I do not wish young ones in the room I am sittung in to view things I do not wish them to view. When I change the setting to general, it immediatly defaults right back to adult! How do I change this setting?

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Benson Gravois wrote:

That was a really stupid response.

Well... ask a stupid question...

...Dres

. . . AND ask it in the wrong place too, and what can you expect?

***If you want cut-and-paste explanations and demonstrations try over in Answers; this forum is for discussion, of even the most ingenuous queries***

What is wrong with you people? Do you have nothing better to do than to come on here and harrasss people? This is supposed to be a forum where you can ask for help, if you have no information to give to help a person with their question, don't come one here just to make fun of people!

The MP defaults to your inworld maturity rating. You can, however, browse the MP without logging in. That will keep the X-rated stuff from showing up.

Oh, and to the snarks, It's a legitimate questions and a logical place to post for a casual user unless you're really in to where things are in the forums,

Benson Gravois wrote:

What is wrong with you people?

Well, I can only speak for myself when I state that I'm rather intoxicated.  Of course, that's no excuse... if anyone else has a good excuse, raise your hand.

Oh wait, we can't see raised hands here... in that case, post pics of dead cats instead.

...Dres *loves playing to a crowd of one*

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Benson Gravois wrote:

Well, I can only speak for myself when I state that I'm rather intoxicated.  Of course, that's no excuse... if anyone else has a good excuse, raise your hand.

Oh wait, we can't see raised hands here... in that case, post pics of dead cats instead.

MAY I compliment you on the accuracy, coherence and relevance of your typing while in a less-than-optimal state, Dres!

***If only sober contributors took as much care to express themselves this forum would be a joy to read***

LlewLlwyd wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Benson Gravois wrote:

MAY
I compliment you on the accuracy, coherence and relevance of your typing while in a less-than-optimal state, Dres!

***If only sober contributors took as much care to express themselves this forum would be a joy to read***

Practice, sweety... practice (or is that practise?... who cares?).

...Dres *has never been too drunk or too stupid to forget how to use spellcheck*

Sassy Romano wrote:

Benson Gravois wrote:

That was a really stupid response.

Does that mean I won't be getting a Christmas card then?

The last Christmas card I sent was entirely debilitated by accidental side-boob... I haven't developed the depth of confidence in order to rectify my position henceforth.

...Dres *has since started worshiping Satan, as a more reliable alternative*

LlewLlwyd wrote:

OH DEAR!
Based on my own experience, that image won't last long.

***And you won't be informed that it has been removed, either***

I'm actually shocked to come back and find it still here! (BTW, I love kitties....alive and well...lol)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Thanks for making me spew half a mouthful of Glenmorangie over my keyboard!

Talking of dead cats - ours is in season, she's locked in, and she clearly (and very loudly) has intentions on me... anyone want a cat, dead or otherwise?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.