When will viewer 2 allow multiple attatchement points that all viewers (Phoenix, etc) can see?

Kail Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know that you have have multiple attatchemts on a single point in viewer 2, but when you do so, the additional items can not be seen by other viewers (Phoenix, etc). My question is has anyone heard if and when it will be viewable on all viewers?

6 answers to this question

Kail Jaxxon wrote:

I know that you have have multiple attatchemts on a single point in viewer 2, but when you do so, the additional items can not be seen by other viewers (Phoenix, etc). My question is has anyone heard if and when it will be viewable on all viewers?

I've had my photo taken by many phoenix users and my multiple attachments show up. The latest was a photoshoot by a well known SL artist and she used phoenix. Every attachment was visible in her photos.

If you have a 3rd party viewer where multiple attachments are not showing in, I think you may have to take it up with the developers of the viewer. The program code for showing these are available to them, I believe, via the open source initiative from LL.

Otherwise, see Susperia's answer.

- Luc -

This depends a lot on the version of the viewer. One made before the introduction of the code might have problems in showing the extra attachments. In Phoenix, the version 2 attachment system has been introduced in one of the later versions (I am not sure but it might have been version .725 onwards - current is .908) and I guess this is the same for other viewers. So updating to the newest version should solve the problem as this will for sure include all neccesery code. If not, then the problem might be elsewhere and geting in touch with the viewer developers might be best (they all have websites and forums and also support groups)

unlike Phoenix's (previously Emerald) old Secondary attachment points which were only seen correctly by anyone else using the same viewer but looked like you had hair or boots sprouting out your a*se on other viewers. multiple attachments are seen by all viewers any up to date tpv will have backported multi attach as soon as possible after LL put it in it's viewer you won't see a list of extra attach points you just click add and it will attach to the point the creator set it to up to a maximum of 30/33 attachments across the whole avi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.