Sign in to follow this  
Danny Noyes

Please Help

Question

Danny Noyes wrote:

I dont know what link you are talking about. I clicked on the get premium button on the dashboard when I purchased All my details say I am premium and money is out of my CCard. but I have no link email or house. Please Help

This link should help explain it for you. :smileyhappy:

http://secondlife.com/support/quickstart/lindenhome/all-in-one

7 answers to this question

Danny Noyes wrote:

I dont know what link you are talking about. I clicked on the get premium button on the dashboard when I purchased All my details say I am premium and money is out of my CCard. but I have no link email or house. Please Help

This link should help explain it for you. :smileyhappy:

http://secondlife.com/support/quickstart/lindenhome/all-in-one

You should receive an email at the email address you used when you first signed up. The email tells you the location of the house.

Inwold, under the Tools or World tab is a selection called My Land. Your Linden Home Location should be shown there.

If you didn't receive the email that gives you the link to get your house, then it is lost in a spam filter -- check in the spam folders, and if not there, contact customer service. Only customer service can help you with this now.

Thank you to all who replied I have finally got it working. There must have been a glitch between when I signed up and accepted the terms of agreement and when Lindens send out the email. Thanks for your help one and all.