Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Good morning Everyone!  Feeling wide awake today!  Woot!  Weekend is almost here!  Well for me anyway, as I don't work on Fridays.  Also it is a holiday weekend here in the States!  Woot!  So it will be a 4 day weekend for me!  Yeah baby!

ready_for_the_weekend-1995.jpg

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

A 4 day weekend? Ooo you make me jealous Hippie.

jealouscatis1.jpg

Seriously, have a lovely 4th of july

Thank you Lia my friend!  Hugs!  By the way, I am having a little celebration at the spaceport, on Sunday the 3rd at 3PM SLT.  Would love for you to attend.  And bring a friend too!  Look at this thread for the details!  Woot!  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Upcoming-Events-and-Activities/I-am-setting-off-some-fireworks-at-the-spaceport-7-3-11/m-p/954417

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Thank you Hippie. Not sure if I can make it, busy weekend, but I'll be there in spirit if not in avatar.

Ahh good Lia!  Come if you can!  Far out!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning and hugs to you all! Hi Dee, Lia and Hippie! Grrrr, couldn't login today. I want to press THIS button:

i-hate-my-boss-button.jpg

Good morning Val!  Sigh!  I know!  Wish I had that button too!

Peace!

Hiya Hippie! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. Hugs you my friend. Hangover is not too bd I hope? :smileyvery-happy:

animal009.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. Hugs you my friend. Hangover is not too bd I hope? :smileyvery-happy:

animal009.jpg

Good morning Val!  Oh yes!  We had a great 4th!  I behaved, and did not drink too much!    The cat picture is so funny!  heheh!  Hugs Val!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Woo hoo  guys! We reached 100 pages! Time for more fireworks.

Congrats.gif

YAY!  Good morning Lia!  Yes!  100 pages!  Woot!

100.jpg

Peace!

Hi everybody. Congratulations to all of you! I hardly ever post in here but I do like to stop in and read—100 pages is very cool :-). Loved your fireworks show on the 3rd, Hippie :smileyvery-happy:, but I never got on last night so I missed Dee's party :smileysad:.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Hi everybody. Congratulations to all of you! I hardly ever post in here but I do like to stop in and read—100 pages is very cool :-). Loved your fireworks show on the 3rd, Hippie :smileyvery-happy:, but I never got on last night so I missed Dee's party :smileysad:.

Hi Dillon!  Glad you stopped by!  Stop by more often!  Yup!  100 pages and counting!  I believe this was on the the first threads in the new forums.  Woot!  So glad you enjoyed the fireworks!  Dee had fireworks too?  Where is she!  I did not know!  I would have come to see too! Dee!  Where are you!  LOL!

Peace!

@Dillon - yes missed you Dil we do need to do it again - hugs:)

@ Hippie - ooops, hehe I missed yours Hippie:( so last night we did an impromptu one. I shall not forget to look for you again :)

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Dillon - yes missed you Dil we do need to do it again - hugs:)

@ Hippie - ooops, hehe I missed yours Hippie:( so last night we did an impromptu one. I shall not forget to look for you again
:)

LOL Dee!  Was your fireworks good?  Missed you at ours!  No worries my friend!  All forgiven!  Hugs!

Peace!