Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Hugs are wonderful because you get them by giving them away.

And I need some.

So have some.

FUZZY HUGS FOR EVERYIONE!

.....even you too Snugs!!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Hugs are wonderful.

And I need some. 

Okay then, here ya go...

Rhonda & Maddy,

I am so sorry.

The results are back from the Vet.

It seems that all that hugging we were all doing the other day has spread the following to all of us...

Sobs, yes we are infested with Bed Pugs!

That "stoned" puppy reminds me of my last vacation in Hawaii. I visited a bazaar in which there was a women selling healing crystals and magnetic bracelets. She was thoroughly convinced of the healing power of the things she sold. I did agree with her that the mind has a poorly understood ability to affect, and be affected by, our physical health. She did not detect my overall raging skepticism.

Curled up in a wicker basket next to her cash register was a dog best described as a miniature golden retriever. It was fully grown, but had the proportions of an adolescent and the size of a house cat. I wanted it! She said it was a "chi-wienie", a cross between a chihuahua and a dachshund.

When I got home, I went looking Googling for such dogs. I've never found one as good looking as that hawaiian beauty. Imagine this, but with less cute and more handsome...

Here's my music for a Friday evening...

I was three or four when Dad brought that home from the music store. I can still see him pretending to be a giant chameleon, mouthing the bass line to "Chameleon" with puckered lips. A few months ago, I heard it blasting from my boarder's room. (My late neighbor's 21 year old son, he's known my family since his birth). I started mouthing the bass line as I walked in... and found him doing the same damned thing.

"Who taught you that?"

"Your Dad."

;-).

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LOL Maddy!  Now its Monday!  Bla and yuck!

Peace!

I warned you that there would be unpleasantness if Monday was allowed to come...

Unfortunately Monday is winning!!

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LOL Maddy!  Now its Monday!  Bla and yuck!

Peace!

I warned you that there would be unpleasantness if Monday was allowed to come...

Unfortunately Monday is winning!!

Dammit, the chorus of anti-Monday voices is growing. Somebody's gotta protect this wonderful day. I guess that'll be me...

Ya'll just move along to Tuesday, Monday's too good for you.

Happy PI-que of the Week, Kids!!!