Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I still can't figure why it is Maddy's favorite day of the week... 

It's all about attitude. Many people seem to hate Monday. I'm a contrarian and root for the underday.

;-).

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Happy Tuesday 30.jpg

Now this has to be the most terrifying (post)Halloween picture I've ever seen! :smileysurprised: :P

Happy Tuesday to you Maddy and Hippie! 

Good morning all! Yay for hump day, especially when I have a day off tomorrow to have fiber connection installed at home! Plus, I'm just loving the new viewer's textures loading improvements! See you soon if my little Poppy doesn't behave as Simon's cat! Hugs and love! 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Maddy! That's one badass kitty! Is it yours?
:P

Hugs you from afar!
:D

I haven't had a cat since I was a kid, but the one we had was badass. He was steel grey and weighed around 20 pounds. You could hear him purr from across the room. He was a mighty hunter, so I was forever cleaning animal parts off the back porch and burying them in Mom's marigold garden. He also enjoyed the excitement that resulted from letting mice loose in the house.

Aww my poor Hippie.... I'm so sorry you're feeling sick. Stay warm and get well soon my dear friend. Hang on till Maddy brings you her legendary chicken soup! 

Taking a day off today was worth it: I got fiber installed and OMG WOOT!!!! Faster than lightning!!! I'm going to rush into SL and see if the performances are improved here also!

Hugs you and love you! 

Adding to my previous post: Woohoo! this is amazing! Almost instant loading textures and shadows enable like never before!!!

Lol, I haz a brand new SL!!!! :D

Shadow.jpg

Happy Friday Val! Feeling somewhat better today, so went to work! I have no time to be sick! Too much to do! Big hugs and love my dear friend!

Peace!

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Happy Saturday (what's left of it)! It's a fine day for raking.

Finn_raking__11_7_08_095_small.jpg

I finally gave up and hired a guy to do the leaves. I'd need a fine week for raking if I'm ever to catch up.

If I saw you in my yard, I'd come out to play.

;-).