Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Good morning Hippie, Maddy, Par and all! Now that's a Monday like I love them: no work tomorrow, we're celebrating WWI armistice. Will sleep late and off to the parade! Hugs to you all!

allies.jpg

I was going to enjoy this Monday, but I've found another rotten window corner on my house, and with rain tomorrow and 12F nights only three days away, I've got to scurry to fix it.

Otherwise...

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Hi Hippie.

Veteran's day was interesting when I was a kid. The two I knew fought on opposite sides of the same war (though in different theaters).

On another note, when I climbed off the ladder after fixing my rotting window frame late last night, it was 55F. I just got off the ladder after cleaning the glass and it's 33F. I got it done just in time. Tonight's low is expected to be 22F.

I think that's the last of my outdoor repairs for the year. Latex paint is hard to apply when it's frozen solid.

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hi Hippie.

Veteran's day was interesting when I was a kid. The two I knew fought on opposite sides of the same war (though in different theaters).

On another note, when I climbed off the ladder after fixing my rotting window frame late last night, it was 55F. I just got off the ladder after cleaning the glass and it's 33F. I got it done just in time. Tonight's low is expected to be 22F.

I think that's the last of my outdoor repairs for the year. Latex paint is hard to apply when it's frozen solid.

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

HI ya Maddy!  Happy Veteran's day!  Brr Maddy!  It is a balmy 77 here now.  Will get down to the High 40's tonight!  Stay warm!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie, Maddy and all! Is it the peak of the week already! Yay! The weekend will be here soon! Hugs and love to all!

dog.tongue-1431.jpg

PS: I know I've been posting this picture before but I can't help it: it completely cracks me up! :D

Good morning Hippie and all! Today is a great day for science, Philae sent its first picture of the comet early this morning. Isn't it amazing? :smileysurprised: Have a wonderful Thursday! :)

tchouri.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! Today is a great day for science, Philae sent its first picture of the comet early this morning. Isn't it amazing? :smileysurprised: Have a wonderful Thursday!
:)

tchouri.jpg

It's pretty cool what we can do when we set our minds to something lofty, isn't it?

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

It's pretty cool what we can do when we set our minds to something lofty, isn't it?

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Yes indeed Maddy! 

Oh, and you don't scare me either! :P

Happy Thursday to you!!!

It is so cool and fascinating indeed Val and Maddy! The crafts weight on earth is 200 lbs. Under the influence of the comets gravity, it weights as much as a piece of paper! When the craft landed, it did two bounces. One bounce took over one hour. The second bounce a few minutes! This stuff fascinates me to no end!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy weekend!  Making a flying machine today in class!

dog flying.jpg

Peace!

I AM a flying maching, Hippie...

happy-flying-dog.jpg

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

LOL!  Morning Maddy!

Peace!

Good morning and happy Monday! Here's a wonderful time lapes adventure from Norway to make you start the week with starry eyes! Mother nature will never cease to amaze me.:) Hugs and love to all!