Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  Last weekend of yard sales for the Bowman family!  Woot!  Have a good weekend everyone!  Far out!

Peace!

Oooh! Can I buy your yard Hippie? I bet it's full of fun stuff.

Hugs and happy weekend to all!

weekend.jpg

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  Last weekend of yard sales for the Bowman family!  Woot!  Have a good weekend everyone!  Far out!

Peace!

Oooh! Can I buy your yard Hippie? I bet it's full of fun stuff.

Hugs and happy weekend to all!

weekend.jpg

All for sale!  Come and get it!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Happy sunday ALL!!!!!! Anyone Tandoori chicken???? /me is cooking for an Indian dinner with friends today :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

tandoori-chicken[1].jpg

Oh Looks so good!  Making this hippie hungery!  Woot!  BTW, was just out to your place again, and i petted a few Meeroos!  Thanks for the instructions Wildcat!  Hugs!

pet meeroos_001.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie, Lia, Wildcat, Dee and all of you friends! I LOVE this Monday: last week at work before I go on vacation next Saturday! Wooot!!! :smileyvery-happy: Hugs to all!

Garfield.PNG

Good morning Val!  Woot!  Vacations are good!  Woot!

Peace!

Hiya valerie. Here's wishing you a fun vacation!

If anyone's planning to go to the movies soon, I can strongly reccomend 'Midnight in Paris'. Written and directed by Woody Allen with Owen Wilson acting his socks off in the title role. And a brilliant cameo by Adrian Brody.

Good morning Everyone!  Anyone seen Dee!  She did not check in yesterday!  HEHE!  Oh!  I received my Meeroo from Melita!  I went out and got him some food, and a stump, and he is getting happier and happier!  I named him Happy!  Here are a few pictures!

meeroo1_001.jpg

meeroo2_001.jpg

meeroo3_001.jpg

He is so cool and far out!  Woot!

Peace!