Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning all! It's an important Tuesday here in France, our new President's investiture was this morning. But now it seems we have an etiquette problem! :smileyvery-happy:

France's New President Has A Girlfriend!

http://www.worldcrunch.com/can-we-call-her-premi-re-dame-frances-new-president-has-girlfriend/5276

Lol, I love my country! :heart: You guys would certainly never see such a thing in the US!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning all! It's an important Tuesday here in France, our new President's investiture was this morning. But now it seems we have an etiquette problem! :smileyvery-happy:

France's New President Has A Girlfriend!

Lol, I love my country! :heart: You guys would certainly never see such a thing in the US!

You're so right Val. Boring old Obama is happily married to his first wife with two lovely children. Very dull.

What we need is a multiple divorcee like Newt, or that nice Mister Edwards who, when he wasn't defrauding the people was busy making babies whilst his wife was on her deathbed.

LOL that is gonna be big news with my french teacher tomorow. she will gab my ear off about it. yes, half hour of class wasted. hehe.

plus i can get my grade up with the article. she will like that. hugs and kisses val. your so amazing.

@ hippie. good morning my jolly good friend.

and about obama. and his wife. uggg. dont get me started. 2012 election will be crazy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.