Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Good morning!  Happy St Patties Day!  Val will have to drink to have a Guinness for me since I am off to work - not sure she can handle another one though - lol.  Hugs all!!!

Hickups for ya Cinn! (hey, waiter! pass on that guinness please!) Hicks!!!! Burp! Hicks!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Good morning!  Happy St Patties Day!  Val will have to drink to have a Guinness for me since I am off to work - not sure she can handle another one though - lol.  Hugs all!!!

Good morning Cinn!  HEHE!  We will take care of Val.  She dont have to drive today!  YAY!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yay Hippie! See you there..... if I can make it without a hangover, LOL!

guinness_kitten.jpeg

Happy St. Paddy's, Kids!!!!

This is my day to drink root-beer while being credited as a Guinness Gulper. I use Stout only for cooking (as salt free soy sauce), though I've been known to drink the leftovers.

Kitten Root Beer.jpg

Stay safe, Everybody!

Good morning all you early risers.  Technically it is morning for me since it is after midnight and I can't sleep.  So I have been browsing around here and there and decided the best thing to post to get everyone going in the morning is The Hokey Pokey with a twist

419335_10151380105345257_649985256_22871372_468098694_n.jpg

It is the perfect dance for around the campfire. /me puts her whole self in and puts her whole self out.  Puts her whole self in and she shakes it all about.....

I really need to sleep.