Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Sorry, this feed thing is a brick wall to me. I receive e-mail to say someone's posted on my profile and I find a single message followed by smaller messages which I was not notified about and that seem to have have come from nowhere. I see a tag that says 'Inbox' with a '5' next to it, but when I check there's no messages. I somehow stumbled on a long sheet with lots of pix of people in bikinis. My picture on the screen was an old one, so i changed it and everybody seems to know I did. I feel my security is being encroached upon and I want out of it.

Anyone know how to shut it down? I'm not on Facebook for this very reason.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sorry, this feed thing is a brick wall to me. I receive e-mail to say someone's posted on my profile and I find a single message followed by smaller messages which I was not notified about and that seem to have have come from nowhere. I see a tag that says 'Inbox' with a '5' next to it, but when I check there's no messages. I somehow stumbled on a long sheet with lots of pix of people in bikinis. My picture on the screen was an old one, so i changed it and everybody seems to know I did. I feel my security is being encroached upon and I want out of it.

Anyone know how to shut it down? I'm not on Facebook for this very reason.

Yes Lia!  GO to my.secondlife.com.  Then select settings.  THen click on the privacy tab.  Then you will see shared by you, and the feed Controls who can see your profile feed and your posts. To the right of that you will see a drop down.  Select nobody.  Do this and you are golden!  Hugs and love to ya!

Peace!

awwww not entirely Lia. hugs to you, Hippie, Val and all other friends that pop by. I think the feeds is winning over though:(

Awww!  Good morning Val!  The pictures are sooooooo sweet!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nooooo, Lia! We are always here for you! Big big hugs sweet friend!

@ Hippie and Dee, lots of hugs and love for you! :heart:

Babies.jpg

Morning Hippie. Happy weekend to you.

/me looks about the empty fireside. It seems pix of Keli in her bikini are drawing folks away...

Hi Lia and Hippie! Loads of hugs and kisses from the countryside! Taking a break outside Paris for the weekend but always thinking of you all. Love to Dee and Wildcat when they show up! :smileyhappy::heart: