Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry, this feed thing is a brick wall to me. I receive e-mail to say someone's posted on my profile and I find a single message followed by smaller messages which I was not notified about and that seem to have have come from nowhere. I see a tag that says 'Inbox' with a '5' next to it, but when I check there's no messages. I somehow stumbled on a long sheet with lots of pix of people in bikinis. My picture on the screen was an old one, so i changed it and everybody seems to know I did. I feel my security is being encroached upon and I want out of it.

Anyone know how to shut it down? I'm not on Facebook for this very reason.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sorry, this feed thing is a brick wall to me. I receive e-mail to say someone's posted on my profile and I find a single message followed by smaller messages which I was not notified about and that seem to have have come from nowhere. I see a tag that says 'Inbox' with a '5' next to it, but when I check there's no messages. I somehow stumbled on a long sheet with lots of pix of people in bikinis. My picture on the screen was an old one, so i changed it and everybody seems to know I did. I feel my security is being encroached upon and I want out of it.

Anyone know how to shut it down? I'm not on Facebook for this very reason.

Yes Lia!  GO to my.secondlife.com.  Then select settings.  THen click on the privacy tab.  Then you will see shared by you, and the feed Controls who can see your profile feed and your posts. To the right of that you will see a drop down.  Select nobody.  Do this and you are golden!  Hugs and love to ya!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.