Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

valerie Inshan wrote:

LOL Maddy, we don't have animals as political parties mascots here, but we sure have two donkeys!
:D

Hugs you tight!

hey val the french government just saw that. and not to mention any other agency that may take you away. they dont like to be called donkeys they are Jack@**es   lol (i censored as to not offend any younger aged viewers) :P

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hiya Hippie!

Happy Monday? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Oxymorons in virtual reality?

Happy Monday, Kids!!!!

In your case I sometimes wonder about the 'Oxy' bit

Peroxymoron. I'm blonde!!!

lol

Thank you Hippie! Have a wonderful Tuesday too! Mixed feelings here: I just spent 2 days at my parent's and I am so glad because my Dad is getting better after his celebral accident in December! As for Ajja, after 2 days of silence, I finally got an email this morning: his oxygen machine has had a problem on Sunday and he had to call the ER again... sighs. But it seems he's more or less fine now and will have the results of all his exams by the end of this week. Praying all goes well!

Day off today in France, celebrating May 8th 1945 (end of WW II). That was an unusual picture this morning on the Champs Elysées: two presidents at the same time, the one who lost and the one who won on Sunday, standing together side by side. Moments like these make me proud of our democracy! Vive la France! :D

You are afast leaner emmett, you have a great potential here. I am leaving slowly but surely. either blue pinl or red pins dont matter. I wish you all the best, have a happy SL life, but most of all have a happy RL life. I'm not far. I'm here for my friends.