Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

:heart: ........ *meows*

It’s out there summertime bring me joy
‘Cause I can’t seem to find it no more
It’s never them but you are so defending them
I just know, but I can’t change
After all this time I still don’t know
It hasn’t been what I hoped for
So here am I, my restless soul, yeah

Do you feel alone
All by yourself
Or do you need something more
Do you feel alone
All by yourself
Then this

’Cause I can’t seem to fight it no more
It’s never them but you are so caressing them
And I just know but I can’t change
After all this time I still don’t know
It hasn’t been what I hoped for
So here am I, I rest my soul, yeah

But do you feel alone
All by yourself
Do you feel alone And do you feel scared
Then this

‘Cause I can’t seem to find it no more....

http://www.selahsue.com/

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey missed you guys:( I stopped getting notices for some reason. Hugs to the lot of ya lol

One month Hippie and this thread will be a year old WOOOOOOOT

gotcha.gif

Hey Dee!  Wow!  One year already!  WOW!    I was posting with this font back then.  When I started this thread I believe we were all in a ship that went down?   ( the old forums and the demise of the GD)  Remember?    We swam ashore and landed by the cozy fire. Wasted was still posting and the new forums we have today came about!      I love all you sinking ship survivors.  Love the Gotcha!

Peace!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey missed you guys:( I stopped getting notices for some reason. Hugs to the lot of ya lol

gotcha.gif

Hey Dee!  Wow!  One year already!  WOW!    I was posting with this font back then.  When I started this thread I believe we were all in a ship that went down?   ( the old forums and the demise of the GD)  Remember?    We swam ashore and landed by the cozy fire. Wasted was still posting and the new forums we have today came about!      I love all you sinking ship survivors.  Love the Gotcha!

Peace!

Peace!

Lol Hippie, not only I remember the thread but I still have the picture of the canot! :smileyvery-happy: Big hugs and love to you all survivors of the Titanic!!! 

@Dee, we missed you! Love you girl! :heart:

boat.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

gotcha.gif

Peace!

Peace!

Lol Hippie, not only I remember the thread but I still have the picture of the canot! :smileyvery-happy: Big hugs and love to you all survivors of the Titanic!!! 

@Dee, we missed you! Love you girl! :heart:

boat.jpg

Oh yes!  Almost 1 year ago!  Woot!  Good morning all!  Friday at last!  Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

Big Hugs and kisses all. I think we all can be proud of that achievement, It just shows Hippie, that good things are bound to last. We had a few bumpy days but survived intact. The feeds put a bit of a bite on us but we got around it.

So to friends and community spray.gif

LMAO Lia. hugs♥

03-03-2011 to xxxxxxxxxxxx