Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've brought some pastries today. Hugs you all guys!

/kneels on one knee.  Clears throat.  Takes your hand in his as he looks you in your eyes (beautiful eyes.)

Will you marry me?

HEHE Storm!  She would me a good catch huh?

Yes, yes she would.  But, I would be the 'old man'; the sea would win.  I would have the catch of a lifetime but I would not be abe to take her home.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've brought some pastries today. Hugs you all guys!

/kneels on one knee.  Clears throat.  Takes your hand in his as he looks you in your eyes (beautiful eyes.)

Will you marry me?

HEHE Storm!  She would me a good catch huh?

Yes, yes she would.  But, I would be the 'old man'; the sea would win.  I would have the catch of a lifetime but I would not be abe to take her home.  

Yes Storm!  Sigh!

Peace!

Sorry guys but on a more serious topic I would like to have a prayer for this poor Chinese little girl who was killed by at least 4 cars who ran over over her SEVERAL times leaving her bleeding and dying on the road. I just saw the images on TV and this is an awful shock. Is there anything to hope from the human race? Excuse me, this is too much, I could not keep it to myself. I know you'll understand.

Very tragic Val, hit twice and died in hospital and it took a long time for someone to come to her aid. Both drivers have been arrested. I'm surprised we heard about this? In a police state most ordinary people are scared for their own safety to become involved in anything. It is so very sad:(

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sorry guys but on a more serious topic I would like to have a prayer for this poor Chinese little girl who was killed by at least 4 cars who ran over over her SEVERAL times leaving her bleeding and dying on the road. I just saw the images on TV and this is an awful shock. Is there anything to hope from the human race? Excuse me, this is too much, I could not keep it to myself. I know you'll understand.

Oh no Val!  Of course the bowmans will keep the little girl in thought and prayer.  Humans can be so mean huh?  Sigh!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Sleep in peace you lovely lady, val. We can't stop the awful things that go on in the world, but as long as there are caring, loving people like you, then I have hope.

BIGGG Huggggs.

So true Lia!  Val is one of the most caring people I know in SL!  And hope is a powerful force!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Big big hugs and kisses to you Hippie, Lia, Dee and all.

This could have been her. She was called Yue Yue. :smileysad:

petite-fille-chinoise_1206106684.JPG

Good morning Val!  Awww!  So beautiful, and yet so tragic!  The world is a harsh mistress indeed Val!  You are such a caring person.  I am glad you are in it, to help brighten it up!  I send big hugs and love to you!

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone, what's up for breakfast???? awww nothing ...........:smileysad: *meows*

breakfast,cat,cute,eating,funny,humorous,partner,sitting,table,together-582bc8170a990ffd4ac370f6bc8be434_m.jpg

Oh no!  /me quickly puts out eggs, milk, sausage, bacon, tuna, cream, fruit, tomatoes, potatoes, and some of Vals leftover pastries!  Dig in!  /me bends down and gives Wildcat a friendly pet on the back!

Peace!