Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  /me pokes the fire untill it blazes, then sets the table and waits for Lil to put out the spread!  Hugs, love, and peace to all of you!

Peace!

Good MornAfterEvening Everyone!   Thank you for setting the table Hippie!  Let's do brunch since some of our friends have been up for awhile and are past breakfast. 

/me sets out Coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk, tea, bacon, eggs, assorted muffins and toasts, English muffins, sausage, ham, steaks, grits, oatmeal, Cream-O-Wheat, Malt-O-Meal, fried mush, fried potatoes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, apple cider, apple crisp, fried chicken, roast beef, roasted red potatoes, fresh steamed green beans with butter and garlic, potato salad, (Is this table big enough Hippie?)  tuna steaks for Wildcat and anyone else that might like one, apple pie, chocolate cream pie, and ice cream.

Sounds good to me!  Oh yes!  The table is giant.  YAY!  Good day to you Lil!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening Everyone!   Thank you for setting the table Hippie!  Let's do brunch since some of our friends have been up for awhile and are past breakfast. 

/me sets out Coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk, tea, bacon, eggs, assorted muffins and toasts, English muffins, sausage, ham, steaks, grits, oatmeal, Cream-O-Wheat, Malt-O-Meal, fried mush, fried potatoes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, apple cider, apple crisp, fried chicken, roast beef, roasted red potatoes, fresh steamed green beans with butter and garlic, potato salad, (Is this table big enough Hippie?) 
tuna steaks for Wildcat
and anyone else that might like one, apple pie, chocolate cream pie, and ice cream.

/me waves hello and runs off with ALL THE TUNA STEAKS :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

/me sets out Coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk, tea, bacon, eggs, assorted muffins and toasts, English muffins, sausage, ham, steaks, grits, oatmeal, Cream-O-Wheat, Malt-O-Meal, fried mush, fried potatoes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, apple cider, apple crisp, fried chicken, roast beef, roasted red potatoes, fresh steamed green beans with butter and garlic, potato salad, (Is this table big enough Hippie?) 
tuna steaks for Wildcat
and anyone else that might like one, apple pie, chocolate cream pie, and ice cream.

/me waves hello and runs off with
ALL
THE TUNA STEAKS
:matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

LOL Wildcat!  Way to go girl!  Eat hearty!

Good morning all!  The weekend is almost here!  YAY!

Peace!

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!!  /me sets out Coffee, orange juice, Diet Coke, bacon, sausage, ham, BBQ pulled pork, roast beef, fried chicken, country fried steak, steaks, eggs, banana nut muffins, blueberry muffins, apple muffins, english muffins, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns, pasta salad, fresh fruit, assorted veggies, apples crisp, cheesecake, chocolate cream pie, lots of tuna steaks for Wildcat, a bunch of sushi and some special pail lunches (Thanks to Keli for finding the lunch pails!)  Big Hugs!!!  wholesale-Wood-Grain-Lunch-boxes_4751758574d47d2193cefe720101214.jpg

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!!  /me sets out Coffee, orange juice, Diet Coke, bacon, sausage, ham, BBQ pulled pork, roast beef, fried chicken, country fried steak, steaks, eggs, banana nut muffins, blueberry muffins, apple muffins, english muffins, pancakes, biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns, pasta salad, fresh fruit, assorted veggies, apples crisp, cheesecake, chocolate cream pie, lots of tuna steaks for Wildcat, a bunch of sushi and some special pail lunches (Thanks to Keli for finding the lunch pails!)  Big Hugs!!! 
wholesale-Wood-Grain-Lunch-boxes_4751758574d47d2193cefe720101214.jpg

Yum Lil!  You are spoiling me!  heheh!  Love the daily feeds!  Better add some more tuna steaks.  Wildcat nabbed them all yesterday!  She was a hungry Kitty huh?  Nom Nom!  Love and hugs to ya!

Peace!