Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Hi everybody! I was hoping to be the first to mention it but  you guys just get up too early. Since I noticed that Val had wished all us Amis a happy Independence Day I wanted to wish her a Happy Bastille Day. For some reason the forum is fighting me and won't accept my perfectly good youtube link. Maybe I can just paste it.

It's one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. If the b-girl with the tears in her eyes doesn't get to you a little you probably cannot be gotten to ;-).

Vive la France!

bastilleday.gif

Good morning Dillon!  Happy Happy Bastille Day! 

Peace!

EDIT:  I tried to post the video for you Dillon!  Could not either!  Hmm!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Happy Bastille Day to all Wooot
:)

@Val: I know but it was a great game.

@Lia: Canada didn't get by the first round
:(

@Dillon: Nice clip, great movie, it's funny how some things stick with us yours made me think of this

Good morning Dee!  Great video!  Far out!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Hippie your move fast approaches. Good luck and stay safe:)

Yes!  Tomorrow I bring down the computers and pack all the internet gear. (Arggg!  I will be going through withdrawals!  LOL!)  Saturday we go get the key, and let the cable guy in to set up.  Sunday the movers come and drop our junk in!  (Junk is a correct description.  I wish I had thrown everything away and started over!  Sigh!)  Sunday night sit by the pool with drink in hand!  YES  YES  YES!  Thank you Dee for you best wishes!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Happy Bastille Day to all Wooot
:)

@Val: I know but it was a great game.

@Lia: Canada didn't get by the first round
:(

@Dillon: Nice clip, great movie, it's funny how some things stick with us yours made me think of this

Wow, Dee. Very evocative. I think I have that outfit in my Inventory ;-)

Lia Abbot wrote:

Wow Hippie, you're in my thoughts this weekend. Moving can be stressful, I did it myself just a few months ago.

Can I join you by the pool? I'll bring something to cool you down.

margarita w salt and lime.jpg

@ val. Happy Bastille Day honey!

bastille.gif

Good morning Lia!  Yes!  Stress is the word of the weekend!  LOL!  Sure.  Would love a drink at this point!  I have a cooler, and towels.  Meet you at poolside!  BTW, here is real picture of the pool I will be at most evenings!  Far out!

EDIT:  I put some more pictures of the place in too!  Enjoy!

poolside.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.1.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning Lia!  Yes!  Stress is the word of the weekend!  LOL!  Sure.  Would love a drink at this point!  I have a cooler, and towels.  Meet you at poolside!  BTW, here is real picture of the pool I will be at most evenings!  Far out!

poolside.jpg

Peace!

/me grabs my bikini and heads for Hippie's place.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

poolside.jpg

Peace!

/me grabs my bikini and heads for Hippie's place.

Yeah Baby!  Wish you all could be here!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG! Is this REALLY your new place???? Wooot! count me in! @Lia, do you have a bikini to lend me?  :smileyvery-happy:

th_snoopy.gif

Oh yes Val!  Home sweet home!  Hugs!  Look a few posts back.  I put some more picuures!  Woot!  We are so excited!  BTW, stole your snoopy!  HEHE!

Peace!