Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Ooooh, thanks for reminding me, it's...

Leap Monday!!!

YOU ALL MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A LEAPIN' ZONE OR THE LAW WILL BE COMING DOWN UPON YOU!

Leaping in a non-designated leaping zone can get ya 5 - life in this town!!!

...and the full body cavity search is soooooo not worth it.

THIS IS A DESIGNATED LEAP ZONE!

That cop and lizard photo reminds me of encountering a big snapping turtle on the road near my home a couple years ago. He was crossing a bridge over the Milwaukee River. I thought he'd get run over by a car and possibly cause an accident. I didn't have a blanket, shovel or gloves, so I called 911. The dispatcher had me stay with the turtle until someone arrived. Within a few minutes two squad cars pulled up, lights aglow. One of the officers had no idea how to handle a turtle (you gotta grab them by the shell, right above their hind legs, otherwise they'll reach back and bite the hell out of you), so the other one and I had to corall the wriggly thing and carry it to the riverbank.

All in a day's work for those who serve and protect!

And I'd love to see mantas breaching like that.

;-).

It was very nice to have a February with five Mondays, but all things must pass. Hang in there, KM.

Thursday is "I Want You To Be Happy Day", or from another perspective "You Want Me To Be Happy Day".

Progress Day (March Forth) is Friday. That's also Holy Experiment Day!

Pie Day is Monday after next. That's also National Potato Chip Day. http://www.ohbiteit.com/2014/11/potato-chip-pie.html

Wednesday after next is "Everything You Do Is Right Day". That'll be a welcome relief, no?

St. Paddy's Day is Thursday after next, and that's also Submarine Day. Mom's 100% Irish and Dad was in the submarine service. I might just float an ice cube in a pint of Guinness and sink it with a toothpick while yelling "Dive, dive, dive!".

And then there's Father's say (19th, also Corn Dog day!), National Alien Abductions Day (20th) and International Goof Off Day (22nd, and like any other day for me).

And you've got some time to prepare your own celebration for "Make Up Your Own Holiday Day" on the 26th.

Don't you feel better already?

Happy National Pig Day, Kids!!!

Yay!  One of myy favorite movies.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Happy Thor's Day!

Since I am off tomorrow, it is a happy day indeed
:D

If I had a hammer...

If I had a s-s-stammer,
I'd st-stammer in the m-m-morning.

(just one more thing I'm going to hell for ...)

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Yay!  One of myy favorite movies.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Happy Thor's Day!

Since I am off tomorrow, it is a happy day indeed
:D

If I had a hammer...

If I had a s-s-stammer,

I'd st-stammer in the m-m-morning.

(just one more thing I'm going to hell for ...)

Hang on to this Rhonda!